Sunday, April 18, 2010

I am another susan boyle

Not sure if words can describe how i feel now.
its been quite sometime that i have not been writing on my happy feelings.
Last Friday, just finished one unexpected presentation.
Right after the presentation, people came over and congratulate me.
Well, i was like, what is going on? that's just a presentation. They came over telling me that it was a great presentation, beautiful gal with beautiful voice.
My team mates and my colleague was so nervous as i have been very tension with this presentation but eventually everyone was surprised when i open my mouth.
For the very first time, i receive such a great compliment. I didnt know that my voice are beautiful and i have American accent!That's funny.
I guess this is the first time i have got myself recognized on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment