Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changes

Lunch gang is getting lesser and lesser people.
Everyone doesn't like the situation with their own team.
One by one is leaving, remaining 4 people but soon they will go as well.
Felt weird as changes is happening. Not sure how to adapt myself to it but I guess this is something I have to face in life.
Maybe I just missed the days where all of us is laughing and joking during our lunch.
Still remember when I was in my previous team, always longing for lunch time caused that will really give me a break and make me laugh no matter how hard and unhappy I am in my job.
All of them is really funny people.
Things change, though I wish it wouldn’t but I cant control. Everyone is moving on.
2 of them told me that they regret to leave but they have no choice because need to move on for new things and for better future. They have chosen the path and they have to adapt it no matter what.
I understand everything very well but my heart feels weird. I guess this is normal, everything takes time to be normalized.
Hope all of them the best in future. Missed the happy days.
i guess i am lucky to have such a good memory.
Life goes on. Everyone does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment