Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dizzy

Very dizzy.. i wanted to go home.. but i cant.. i need to work..
i wanted to try staying at work at least one week.. not having any problem..
but why am i always having so many issue on my health.. i am already very health concious..
Dad is not free to fetch me.. i have to wait for my brother till very late hour... i wish to ask dear dear.. but i dont wan to disturb..
words seems cant describe how uncomfortable i am now..
my head.. its very uncomfortable.. i seems like wanting to vomit
i close my eyes.. i cant fall asleep.. i just can feel that its so dizzy..
Worry of myself. .. god please.. i have too many things wish to do in my life and i have no chance to achieve it yet.. i wanted to go japan.. its my dream place.. i wanted to get marry and have my own house and family.. i want my own child.. i wan to be with my love one till my hair grow grey..
what is going on with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment