Thursday, June 4, 2009

New from 0

new from 0Routers, IOS switch, DAPC, UPSi have no idea what is all this about. i have heard of the terms somewhere some how but i have no idea how it works. no one teach me, no one is going to spoon mouth me and what i can do is google and wikipedia. start to learn everything new from 0 by myself. it like you are starting your college life all over again. there is certain difficulties as no one understand and know what am i doing, they dont know what is my pressure.they dont know i am doing something that i have not learn and have no knowledge to it at all. forget bout it, i guess this is normal because people always sees things from the appearance only. to some people first impression determines their perception towards a person and same concept applys to what they sees when you are doing something that already gives them a perception. Even though they only see as an outsider and not the one that knows everything from head to toe then they already gives the judgement to it. Try tell others bout this , you will get such reply as.. " well , its commond what, isnt?". It sounds so frustrated that people just dont understand. In fact, what can you do?trying to change how other think? its hard but possible. Many people just got many emotion problem like depression and mental issue when they just cant figure out a way.I choose a better way,山不转就人转吧. Instead of wanting them not to think that way, i choose to concentrate on what i think i have or i should do right now. Ignoring other's is not easy but its not a bad option. Of coz, i cant do that in one day. Obviously, it has been struggling for sometime to figure out this conclusion. i might fail this mission anytime but i guess i have to fill my time fully. I can see that my boss sees me as a Network Idiot. Thanks god!!!!
I am learning.. learning hard in every single thing in my life... i have nothing special.. i am a not a soft gal, i talk loud and sometimes i am stupid in controling my emotion but what i have is i am just willing to learn. nothing more than that..

No comments:

Post a Comment