Monday, February 8, 2010

He is different now

Its 8th of February. Month that i was born. Pieces,represents romance
26th years of my life, i found someone important in my life.

When i was unhappy,he wrote there: regardless how bad is ur temper, i will still love u. I just wants to love you.
When i was away, he wrote there : After we were far apart,i was surprised that..i miss you terribly. He used to be very unpredictable

That day, he hand over a new tooth brush to me, saying that he realized mine was torn out.He was a careless man back there
Some day when i was in really bad mood,he asked " will you be happier with baskin robin ice cream?" i shake my head. he continued " what can make you at least smile?". Words that he hardly speak.He used to ignore
These days, he vacum and mop the floor, clean the kitchen and the toilet. He starts to remember every words of mine.

He wasn't such a lovely and caring guy when i know him but things change.
He is different now.
i am deeply blessed and glad bout all this.
Thank you so much my dear dear

No comments:

Post a Comment